Ask any vessel Master or Project Manager which issues they consider vital to ensuring a smooth and efficient port-call and engaging an effective Ship's Agent will always come out on top of their list. Red's boarding clerks and operations teams are proud of their track records, and continue to serve all their customers with high quality Vessel Agency Services.
Red is active as both owners and charterers' agents and take pride in the fact that our operations teams are well established in the West-African and International shipping industry for many years. Our company has a good reputation with both Oil & Gas and Project clients and with the local authorities in all geographies that we operate in.
Vessel Agency Expertise
- Competitive Disbursement Accounts, accurate Pro-Forma D/A's
- Cost-aware purchasing
- Experts in Supply Boat and Offshore Agencies
- Midstream / Offshore operations
- Temporary Importations of cargoes and vessels (Nigeria)
- Special Project and Special Cargo handling / Supercargo services
- Regular visits on board - at least twice a day for vessels in port
- Expatriate presence in most locations
- Expedient Financial Closure of your Port Calls
- A wide range of Husbandry Services.
- Fuel bunkering
- Spare parts
Husbandry Services & Ship's Operator Support
At Red, we are specialist in providing husbandry and ship's operators support and offer personalized service to Oil & Gas and Project customers in:
- Meet and Greet Services; assistance for a fast transit to and from vessels for crews traveling through airports and seaports in the countries we work in
- Immigration services; Letters of Invitation, Visum applications, Managing of the Temporary Work Permits (TWP) processes, STR and management of the monthly returns
- Travel assistance: Hotel Accommodation, Flight bookings, Vehicle Rentals, Local Transportation Services.